Cornell greenhouses employ best management practices to improve employee safety and health as well as environmental impact. The Cornell greenhouses are all greenhouses on the Ithaca campus, including those managed by the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences (CALS) units [Cornell University Agricultural Experiment Station (Cornell AES) and Botanic Gardens] and those managed by Cornell affiliates, the Boyce Thompson Institute and the USDA, as well as CALS greenhouses at Cornell AgriTech in Geneva.
- Pesticides & Pest Management
- Fertilizer & Nutrient Management (Storage and Delivery)
- Maintenance & Equipment Use
- Housekeeping, Recycling & Composting
- SHEM Committee, Record Keeping & Tools