Back to top

Hello Emerson Hall~

Thank you for your participation in the Vertere chemical management system. When your research group receives a new chemical, please fill out an Intake Form located in the Mailroom (EM-242). There are preprinted barcodes there for you to place on your chemical bottle. You can also email the Intake information to

Please remove barcodes when a chemical is used up and place them on the Removal Forms posted in your labs. Monthly, I will move through the labs to collect/replace Removal Forms. 

I will barcode and deliver those chemicals identified in the mailroom as having flammable, corrosive or hazardous content. 

Thank you very much.

Any questions, please contact me!

~Kelly Hanley