Cornell greenhouses employ best management practices to improve employee safety and health as well as environmental impact. The Cornell greenhouses are all greenhouses on the Ithaca campus, including those managed by the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences (CALS) units (Cornell University Agricultural Experiment Station (CUAES) and Plantations) and those managed by Cornell affiliates, the Boyce Thompson Institute and the USDA, as well as CALS greenhouses at the New York State Agricultural Experiment Station (NYSAES) in Geneva.
- Fertilizer & Nutrient Management
- Pesticides & Pest Management
- Maintenance & Equipment Use
- Housekeeping, Recycling & Composting
- SHEM Committee, Record Keeping & Tools